Read in Catalan

What businesses can I now buy from if I make a prior appointment? Do I now have to wear a mask in public transport? What's the general plan for easing of coronavirus lockdown in the near future in Catalonia? 

With the Spanish government's plan for a four-phase lifting of lockdown now in force - and Catalonia in Phase Zero from May 4th - there are many changes in the rules. Below, in the Catalan government's Civil Protection's FAQs document, you'll find many of the details This document was translated to English by (version dated Sunday 3rd May, 22hrs), and is usually updated on the Covid-19 information page of the Catalan interior ministry's website.  

As well, five separate articles can be consulted on specific areas affecting lockdown in Catalonia, based on the recent ministerial orders approved in Madrid:

The Catalan interior ministry's FAQs now cover many queries on these areas. Changes have been made to the following questions: 1, 2, 11, 17, 32, 33, 36, 37, 39, 42, 50, 61, 69, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 79, 80, 81, 82, 86, 89, 93, 94. 

Questions about Restrictions on Activities due to Covid-19 in Catalonia

A: Moving around 

1. What changes have been made to lockdown?
The state of alarm is still in effect and, therefore, the restrictions on movement outside your house are also still in effect. Trips outside are limited to very specific activities as described in the subsequent questions. 

From April 26th, children up to 13 years old have been allowed to go for walks accompanied by an adult, with certain limitations. From May 2nd, those aged 14 and over have been allowed to go for a walk and practice sports, with certain limitations. From May 4th, the reopening of retail and business premises closed to the public by the state of alarm has been authorized, by making a prior appointment.

The recommendation to companies and workers to use distance working and to apply reorganization measures to reduce the need to travel for their work still apply. People who are unable to comply with the conditions of distance working and must travel to carry out their jobs must take into account the issues set out in questions 50 and 107.

2. Can I move around within my town or city?
Mobility is limited to certain activities: to obtain food and essential pharmacy goods, and other goods if you make a prior appointment with the business, to go to the bank or insurance company, to travel to your workplace, to return to your usual place of residence, to care for children/minors, the elderly and others who are especially vulnerable.  Also, to go for a walk walking and practice sport. Always in accordance with the conditions established in each case, in terms of the timetable and number of people.

Worker commuting journeys to the workplace are no longer limited to essential services, as they had been between March 30th and April 10th. However, restrictions on the [normal] opening to the public of local retailers remain.

There are currently no municipalities in Catalonia with specific restrictions that are different to the rest.

3. Can I enter or leave Igualada, Òdena, Santa Margarida de Montbui or Vilanova del Camí?
Yes, because there is no longer any specific confinement in these municipalities. They are currently in the same situation as the rest of Catalonia in terms of mobility restrictions and activities.

4. Can I enter and leave other municipalities?
Yes, for the activities stated above (to obtain food and essential pharmacy goods, to travel to your workplace, to return to your usual place of residence, for health care or to care for people in need). The Catalan government demands that you limit this mobility as much as possible.

5. Is there a "mobility certificate" or official document that you need to carry with you in order to move around on foot or in a vehicle?
A self-responsibility certificate has been created so that you demonstrate that your journey complies with the restrictions under the State of Alarm. It can be obtained through the website of the Catalan interior ministry. and you can read about it here in English. It has been valid since Monday 23rd March. Additionally, workers have the right to have a certificate from their company stating that they are required to work. This is not limited to a specific certificate form.

6. Can I go to my second residence?
It is not permitted.

7. Can I go to my second residence if it is the usual place of residence of my partner?
Only those who have their usual place of residence there can go.

8. Can I travel to another location to transfer a child/minor to custody of someone else, whether it is nearby or far from my home?
It is permissible, but the best interests of the children must always come first. Judicial decisions on care, custody, visits and communications must be complied with. Parents and guardians need to take a responsible attitude to their parental care and reach the best agreements possible, taking into account the physical and emotional health of their children and the common good.

If you can't reach agreement and want to resolve the dispute through a mediation procedure, you can ask the Catalan government's Mediation Centre for Private Law to help you ( It will designate a mediator to help you find a solution to your conflict.

For the municipalities of Igualada, Òdena, Santa Margarida de Montbui and Vilanova del Camí, entering and leaving these towns exit is now allowed under the same conditions as for all other municipalities in Catalonia.

9. Can I go shopping with children/minors who are in my care charge if there is no one else at home?
Ask someone to bring you the food or products you need or make the purchase online. If this is not possible, avoid that the children/minors enter the stores.

10. I am responsible for a family member with a disability, an Autism Spectrum Disorder or another condition who needs to go outside. Can I do this?
If it is essential to do so by prescription of a health or social professional or the Education department, carry the disability certificate and/or prescription of the professional with you. As well as accompanying the person, he/she can go outside individually if the person has autonomy.

This exception can be extended to other people with medical conditions that require mobility, as long as it is properly justified by healthcare professionals.

11. Can people go out to the street and go shopping?
Yes. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

12. What is recommended for going shopping?
Keep your nose and mouth covered (face mask or similar); use gloves to touch food products; bring your own bag or cart; wash your hands when you return home. Before using the store's shopping cart, disinfectant can be used to clean the cart handle.

13. Can I shop at stores outside my municipality?
Only exceptionally and with a justification. Shopping should be carried out as close to home as possible to avoid unnecessary travel and reducing the time outside. However, depending on particular cases, you can go shopping at stores further from your home, including those located in nearby municipalities, when it is a supermarket or similar, so that you can make a concentrated or single purchase. However, when this is the reason for such a trip, you are required to visit the establishment of this type which is closest to your home.

14. Can I go to see my relative / friend / neighbour at their home?
Only in the cases of vulnerable or dependent people and without any contact with them, and maintaining a distance of 1 to 2 metres between people.

You are also allowed to collect children/minors from the homes of their other parent/guardian, for shared parental custody and similar cases, bearing in mind the advice given in Question 7.

15. Can I visit my dependent relatives?
Yes, to ensure they have the care they need. Maintain a distance of 1 to 2 metres from them and avoid physical contact.

16. I am a dependent person. Can the person who assists me come?
Yes, that forms part of the essential services that are allowed.

17. Can I take children to the park?
No, but children can go for a walk with one adult. See El Nacional's specific article giving the details.

18. Can I leave my children in the care of a regular caregiver because I have to go to work?
Yes, since the reason for this is the care of the child/minor.

19. Can I go shopping for people who can't do it themselves?
Yes, but when you take the goods to them, there must be no contact with them and you need to maintain a distance of 1 to 2 metres between you.

20. Can I take the garbage down to its disposal place on the street?

21. Can I take my neighbour's garbage down?
Yes, but without having contact with them and maintaining the distance of 1 to 2 metres.

22. Why can't I go and see grandparents and spend the afternoon with them?
They are a group that is very vulnerable to the virus. Contact must be avoided. Phone them often so that they feel supported and check if they need anything. If necessary, take them what they need (basic items), but avoiding contact and maintaining the distance of 1 to 2 metres between you.

23. Are we permitted to be in the communal spaces of the building where we live? 
No, since these are private spaces but for public use.

24. Can I use the common areas of the building where I live?
Only for indispensable activities (hanging out clothes on rooftops, for example) and individually. It cannot be used for recreation, either individually or taking turns between the residents of the building or the community, even for individual use.

25. Can I go out onto my private patio / balcony / terrace?
Yes, the people who live in the home can use these spaces.

26. Can I take my pet for a walk?
Each person individually, always close to home and for the minimum essential time.

Check whether your municipality has set limitations on distance or time.

27. Can I go down to feed the animals that are in the street?
Only volunteers from associations duly accredited by the municipality are permitted to do this. It must be done with the minimum frequency and time necessary.

28. Can I go to give food and water to the animals that I have away from my home?
Only at the time and in the way that is essential to do it. Walking in a group is not permitted.

29. What if my professional activity is with farm animals or similar?
Yes, it is permitted, in the case of professional activity with farm animals or similar.

30. Can I meet up with people in the street?
No. Going outside on to the street is limited to the activities described above, which do not include meeting people.

31. Can meetings be held privately, at my address, association, business location or the like?
They are not allowed. In addition, physical meetings of the memberships of sporting bodies and of the official organs of legal bodies under private law, including co-operative societies, have been specifically annulled.

32. Can I go to the beach?
Yes, to practice a sport or go for a walk within the timetable permitted, as long as the municipal council has not closed them for safety reasons.

33. Can I go to parks or the forest?
Yes, to practice a sport or go for a walk within the timetable permitted, as long as the municipal council has not closed them for safety reasons.

34. Can I go to my vegetable garden / allotment if it is not in my usual residence?
Yes, if it is a garden where you grow products needed for your subsistence. Yes, as well, if it is a garden where you also have animals that you have to take care of.

As up until now, it is allowed if there is economic activity linked to the garden. Travel to the gardens must be carried out individually. Excluded from this criterion are gardens that may be in second homes, to which it is still forbidden to go.

In the case of produce gardens in municipal spaces (parks or similar) or spaces with a community character, municipal councils may determine specific restrictions. Barcelona city council has determined that its closure will be maintained. Please consult your local council in other municipalities.

35. What is the general rule on the maximum number of people allowed in private vehicles?
Always individually (that is, one person per car).

36. Are there any exceptions to the individual use of private vehicles?
Up to two people per row of seats can travel in vehicles of up to 9 places if everyone wears a mask.

37. Is there a limit on the number of people allowed to travel in a professional or business vehicle?
Yes, up to two people per row of seats can travel in vehicles of up to 9 places if everyone wears a mask.

In coaches hired by companies for the transport of their workers, the occupancy limit of half of normal capacity must be respected.

38. Can motorcycles, bicycles and scooters be used?
Yes, only for the reasons of mobility allowed above and only individually.

39. And in taxis and VTCs (Cabify etc)?
Up to a maximum of two people per row of seats.

40. Can I pick up a relative from the airport, train station...?
This is not specifically included as an exception to the mobility restrictions in public space. However, it is permitted to accompany people with disabilities, children/minors or other people with needs and with just cause (such as elderly people).

41. Can I make a journey to go to sign a contract, documentation or the like?
Only for a justified reason and if it is impossible to postpone it. Please note that the deadlines for administrative processes have been suspended (these state of alarm days do not count towards expiry of time limits).

42. Can we share a car to go to the doctor?
Yes, with the maximum occupancy limitations established (maximum of two people per row of seats).

43. Can parcel couriers move around freely to do their job?
Yes, in the framework of their work activity.

44. Can I go to pick up a package from the post office?
Yes, since postal businesses are allowed. It is recommended that you only do so when the pick up is essential and cannot be postponed.

45. If we see people disobeying the compulsory lockdown without need, can they be reported?
Yes, but the massive use of 112 and police stations should be avoided. Police are already acting on such issues.

46. Could a person be arrested for going down to the street?
Yes, in the case that they are moving around without it being for one of the reasons that are allowed or for not following the directions of the agents of authority.

47. Can I go to centres of vigils, wakes, or burial ceremonies in the event of the death of a family member or friend?
Funeral vigils are prohibited in all types of facilities, public or private, as well as in private homes, regardless of the cause of death. The holding of funeral and memorial ceremonies, whether religious or civil, is postponed until the state of alarm ends. Attendance at a burial or farewell for the cremation of the deceased is limited to a maximum of three relatives or close people, in addition, where appropriate, to the religious minister or figure, always respecting the separation of one to two metres between people.

In the case of death from COVID-19, no religious practices or actions that involve invasive procedures on the body are allowed.

These measures are applicable in all municipalities.

The Catalan health department can establish and regulate the conditions for the provision of funeral services adapted to the Covid-19 situation.

48. I have a medical appointment. Can I go to it?
All non-urgent appointments are being postponed.

49. I have an appointment for rehabilitation. Can I go to it?
All non-urgent appointments are being postponed.

50. Is public transport running?
Yes, but with alterations to services and maximum occupancy allowed, depending on transport type, with the aim of avoiding crowding. Check in detail with the service provider.

The use of a mask is compulsory. Also, the numbers who can board public transport will be controlled to limit occupancy to a maximum of half of the available seats and two passengers per square metre in the standing area. As much space as possible between users must be guaranteed in all spaces. It is important to ensure that you wash and disinfect hands before and after using public transport. 

51. Can I go to the municipal council to deal with paperwork (pay fines, taxes, etc)?
Before you go, consult with the council whether you can do the task by telematic means or postpone it. Administrative processing deadlines have been suspended (the next 15 days will not be counted as part of the period allowed for any bureaucratic formalities).

52. I have to move to another address and move my possessions. Am I allowed to do this?
If it cannot be postponed due to expiry of a contract or similar, it can be considered as a justified need. Carry the supporting documentation with you.

Note that the Catalan government has established a moratorium on rent payments for homes and commercial premises which are part of the housing stock of the Catalonia Housing Agency and has suspended the billing that covers the month of April 2020.

53. Can I go to donate blood?
Yes, in response to calls made by the health authorities, and taking the precautionary measures.

54. What happens if my National ID  card expires during this current period?
A 1 year extension, until 13th March, 2021, has been established for the validity of the DNIs of those of adult age whose cards expire while the state of alarm is in force.

55. And in the case of a driver's licence?
The validity of driver's licences and permits that expire during the state of alarm period will automatically be extended for 60 days.

56. Can I still drive if my ITV (vehicle roadworthiness certificate) has expired?
Yes, as long as the ITV expired during the period of the state of alarm.

57. What do I need to justify a force majeure or situation of need in order to move around outside?
Bring with you the documents that certify the situation of need or force majeure so that the police can check it. This is only applicable to extremely exceptional situations.

58. Can I attend a religious service?
The state of alarm does not specifically include attendance at places of worship as a reason for mobility.

In order to avoid putting people at risk, to avoid contact and to facilitate compliance with the lockdown rules, the suspension of all public or collective activity in places of worship is recommended. Many religious communities have provided care to the faithful by non-face-to-face means through the many virtual platforms and media that exist.  


B: Opening of shops and businesses

59. Will grocery stores, supermarkets and similar shops be open?
Yes, as an essential service, any store selling foodstuffs including prepared meals.

60. Are supplies to grocery stores and supermarkets assured?
Yes, food distribution is considered an essential service and the arrival of basic products is coordinated with distribution platforms.

61. Can I go to bars and restaurants?
You can go to collect pre-ordered takeaway food. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

62. Can I go to the movies or theatre?
They are required to stay closed.

63. Can I go to the gym or sports facilities?
All sports centres and gyms are required to stay closed, and sports events have been cancelled.

64. Are libraries/museums/civic centres open? Can I go to them?
They are required to stay closed.

65. Are hotels open?
The closure of hotels has been decreed from (and including) 27th March. This closure does not affect the hotels that are considered essential services because they are to be used specially due to the COVID-19 emergency by arrangement with the health authority, and as published in the Spanish government gazette (BOE). The closure also does not affect hotels that lodge people linked to essential services, those linked to people with special needs (minors, elderly, disabled or dependent) or others affected by force majeure or situation of need, and they are permitted to operate solely for the purpose of lodging these people.

Hotels considered essential services will be able to provide access to their facilities and toilet and restaurant services for professional freight transport drivers even if they are not staying at the establishment.

66. And other tourist accommodation establishments, camping grounds or caravan parks?
The same criteria apply as for hotels. As well, note that movement of motorhomes is not allowed, except for the return to the owners' home, nor are they allowed to be located in natural spaces, but only in the space which the municipality has allocated for them.

67. And the people who are staying there stably and for a season?
They can continue to be hosted there only if they have the infrastructure in their accommodation space (not the common services) that allow them to carry out their essential activities.  No new guests will be accepted under any circumstances.

68. Will shopping centres be open?
They are required to stay closed.

69. Can shops in general open, if not covered in the previous point?
Yes, because they can offer products and services to customers who make a prior appointment.  [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

70. Veterinary clinics?
Their opening is specifically provided for and authorized.

71. Hairdressers?
Yes, because they can offer services to customers who make a prior appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

72. Hardware stores?
Yes, because they can offer service to customers who make a prior appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

73. Home appliance stores?
Yes, because they can offer service to customers who make a prior appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

74. Spare parts centres?
They are not included in the exceptions provided for retail stores [so cannot open normally]. But yes, they can now offer service to customers who make a prior appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

75. Real estate agents and other similar cases?
No, because they are not included in the exceptions provided [so cannot open normally]. But yes, they can now offer service to customers who make a prior appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

Yes, because they can offer service to customers who make a prior appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0]..

77. Electronic cigarette stores?
No, because they are not included in the exceptions provided. However, tobacconists are allowed to open.
Yes, because they can offer service by appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

78. Mobile phone stores?
Yes, since they are an exception to retail store restrictions which has been envisaged ("IT and telecommunications equipment").

79. Phone centres?
No, in general. Yes, they can continue with the activity of selling and/or repairing technological and telecoms equipment. If they also carry out payment infrastructure activities (such as money transfers), they may also continue to do so, provided they can prove they are registered in the Bank of Spain's register of payment agencies. The rest of the services can be offered to customers who make a prior appointment.

80. Horse riding centres?
However, it should be understood that access is possible to care for animals as a justified cause and force majeure. The rest of the activities, by prior appointment or according to the conditions for practicing individual sport or professional sport.

81. Vehicle mechanics / workshops?
Yes, because they can offer service to customers who make a prior appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

82. Vehicle inspection centres (ITV)?
Yes, because they can offer service to customers who make a prior appointment. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

83. Car rental companies, to individuals?
A regulatory change has been made so that now these companies are allowed to open for rental of vehicles to individuals in order to carry out authorized activities.

84. Car rental companies for professional use?
They are allowed to open commercial premises, but only for rental of professional vehicles.

85. Bookstores and newsstands?
Yes, as press and stationery stores (therefore, for the sale of press and stationery).

86. Can restaurants make take-out meals, while being closed to the public?
Yes, both home delivery and takeaways collected at the premises are now allowed. [See El Nacional's article giving the details on the reopening of businesses in Phase 0].

87. Can food stores sell ready-made food?
Only take-out sales, under no circumstances is consumption at the establishment possible.

88. Can bread bakeries sell drinks, including coffee?
Only take-out sales, under no circumstances is consumption at the establishment possible.

89. Can construction work continue?
The only construction work permitted is that which, due to the characteristics of the work, the layout of the building or the delimitation of the spaces and internal circulation, there is no interference with people not related to the construction activity. In the case of works in business premises, dwellings or other areas of the building that are delimited but not inhabited, and in those where residents of the building have access, the works can be continued as long as the measures are maintained to avoid contact between the workers and the residents of the property. Entry to and exit from the premises and dwellings will occur at the beginning and end of the working day.

Access to areas of the building which are not divided off is also allowed to carry out specific and indispensable operations of connection to the service networks of the building, as well as for urgent repairs to utility installations and to respond to faults, and to carry out inspections.
Works on public roads are allowed.

90. And people who work caring for animals?
Yes, but it is not possible to walk a pet or other animal in a group.

91. And municipal markets?
Yes, municipal markets in non-permanent premises are allowed to open, but only stalls for food and beverages, hygiene products, stationery, IT and telecoms equipment, and pet food.

92. Beverage stores?

93. If retailers close and I need a specific product, how can I get it?
In addition to online, mail order and telephone business, purchases can now also be made if customers make a prior appointment.

94. Is the sale of goods between individuals allowed?
No, the state of alarm only allows travel on public roads to buy food, pharmacy and essential goods, or other goods with prior appointment.

95. Can commercial activities that involve manufacturing and sale, work behind closed doors?

96. Can electrical appliance repair shops or similar open?
No, because they are not considered an essential service.

97. Can the restaurant or cafe be opened in a highway service area or gas station?
No, but the store can enable the sale of food without it being consumed on the premises.

98. Can plant nurseries open?
Yes, for the part of the garden that forms part of the agri-food chain, including the cases of private gardens for own supply or subsistence in accordance with question 33.

99. Can work on a logging operation continue?
Yes, it is permitted under the areas of fuels, packaging materials and similar.

100. Is the sale of butane gas bottles allowed?
Yes, as a basic service and specified in the list of work activities considered as essential services.

101. Are emergency repairs allowed?
Yes, for basic services such as electricity, heating and gas, water and telecoms. However, the opening of these firms' commercial premises to the public is not allowed.

102. Can weekly markets in impermanent premises be held?
Yes, stalls selling food, beverages, hygiene products and animal feed can open in these markets as long as they comply with the measures to prevent contagion.

103. What are the steps that weekly impermanent-premises markets should take?
They must avoid crowding: it must be guaranteed that people do not occupy more than 1/3 of the space and that they can only be accessed by controlled entrances, without at any time exceeding a capacity of 1,000. Within the market, the stalls must be placed 2 metres apart on each side and 6 metres from the stall facing. Customers have to queue and maintain a distance of 2 metres between them, and they cannot touch the products unless the shopkeeper provides them with disposable gloves.

C: Other

104. Is there a centralized information telephone?
For information, call 012; for health symptoms advice, call 061. The emergency number is 112, but you should never call it just for information.

105. What do I do if I receive information from my contacts via mobile?
Always check the information with the instructions and data from official sources. Do not forward or share non-official information which you have not previously checked.

106. Have the formalities to be carried out following a death been sped up?
Yes, it is envisaged that funerals, cremations or donation of bodies to science may be carried out within 24 hours of death, unless it is contrary to the will of the deceased person or their heirs.

107. Are there any special measures planned for workplaces that have to continue working?
Yes, the separation between workers, distances between them, and distances from those who interact with them must be a metre and a half. This is not applicable to professionals who, due to their activity, must provide their services at reduced distances, as in the case of essential services. Similarly, it is not applicable to workers in the food supply industry and distribution centre services (warehouses and logistics centres), food production establishments (farms, fish markets, animal feed factories, slaughterhouses) and those which supply goods and services for the normal operation of the above.

108. Is the mobility of the emergency services guaranteed?

109. What is considered an essential service?
Security and emergencies, health, prison services, social services, services to senior citizen residential centres, judicials services, notaries for urgent matters notified in advance, electricity, drinking water, wastewater, water purification services, fuels, gas, telecoms, urban and industrial waste, banks and finance, sanitary waste, health and pharmacy supplies, food distribution for people, food distribution for farms and animal centres, live animals (transport and veterinary services), slaughterhouses and the tourist accommodation which has been defined as essential.

110. I have to file a police complaint: can I go to a police station to do that?
As an essential service, the police stations are open, with the usual timetable. However, journeys must be reduced to the maximum; therefore, avoid going to the police stations if it's not an urgent or important matter.

111. What are the highest risk groups?
The Catalan health ministry defines the highest risk groups as the elderly and those with chronic illnesses, such as cardiovascular conditions, diabetes, heart or lung diseases, or problems with their immune systems.

112. In which rubbish container should used latex or nitrile gloves be thrown?
In the waste container: under no circumstances in the plastic & packaging container (yellow). In the case of a home where a person infected with or quarantined with COVID-19 resides, waste must be managed in accordance with the precautionary safety measures established by the health ministry.

113. Is the collection [and redistribution] of perishable foods allowed?

Yes, municipal councils are allowed to organize collection of perishable foods when there is a risk that they will deteriorate (for example, food supplies held in municipal schools), in order to avoid wastage and at the same time to supply more vulnerable groups through food banks or the like. This must always be carried out with the corresponding activity being approved and respecting the prevention measures established by the authorities for COVID-19 and for the handling of food.

114. Can I drink or take water from a public drinking fountain?
Since these are facilities where there may be considerable contact with the hands or mouth, it is recommended not to use them. If it is necessary to use them, hands should be thoroughly cleaned before and after using the fountain and you must prevent your mouth from touching the fountain tap or pipe. If you are filling bottles, they must not touch the fountain either. Municipalities are advised to leave them inoperable and take measures to prevent access to them, when possible.

115. If I am a victim of sexual or domestic violence, can I leave my home?
Yes, in the case of a sexual or domestic violence situation, people affected may leave their lockdown situation to go to an emergency shelter service, or to a police station or a court of law to report it. You can also phone the 900 900 120 number of the Institut Català de les Dones (Catalan Women's Institute) or call the 112 emergency number. If you need advice or information during the home lockdown period, you can also address queries to:

116. Is it planned to provide masks to the citizens?
It is planned to provide masks through pharmacies in Catalonia with public health card (expected from Monday, April 20th). On Tuesday, April 14th and Wednesday, April 15th, it is planned to distribute masks at main public transport hubs for people who are travelling because of their work activity and who need it. It is essential to avoid crowding when picking up masks at any of these distribution points. translation of a document updated on 3rd May 10pm by CECAT, Civil Protection Operations Coordination Centre for Catalonia, under the Catalan interior ministry.  The original document in Catalan can be found here. Check the relevant page of the Civil Protection website here .  

T'ha fet servei aquest article? Per seguir garantint una informació compromesa, valenta i rigorosa, necessitem el teu suport. La nostra independència també depèn de tu.
Subscriu-te a